We are a local group of PATOSS, the Professional Association for Teachers of Students with Specific Learning Difficulties (SpLD). Visit www.patoss-dyslexia.org to find out about our parent organisation.
We aim to:
- Promote fuller understanding of SpLD such as Dyslexia, Dyscalculia and Dyspraxia/DCD
- Encourage communication and links between teachers and other professionals working in the field of SpLD
- Provide opportunities to share experiences and exchange ideas, knowledge and information
- Host events providing a professional level of CPD, delivered by leaders in their fields
- Is open to national members and other interested professionals/non-professionals
- All paid-up national members are eligible for free membership of the Brighton and East Sussex PATOSS
- Other individuals committed to the aims of Brighton and East Sussex PATOSS may also apply for free membership
Brighton and East Sussex PATOSS is a Local Group of PATOSS Ltd. It is a separate body, using the PATOSS name under licence. The opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily represent the views of PATOSS Ltd or of Brighton and East Sussex PATOSS.